THIS AGREEMENT is made by and between Eastern Ohio Internet, LLC, aka Eohio.net (hereinafter, "Company") and you, the user (hereinafter, "Subscriber")
- Eohio Net, exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the Internet. You are fully responsible for the privacy of, content of, and liability resulting from your own communications.
- The Company makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. The Company takes no responsibility for damages suffered by Subscriber including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by The Company's own negligence or Subscriber's errors and/or omissions.
- The Company's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of U.S. or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material or material protected by trade secret. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Company from any claims resulting from Subscriber's use of this service, which damages Subscriber or another party. The Company reserves the right to terminate Subscriber's account for inappropriate usage. The Company prohibits placement of copyrighted, pornographic, obscene, or hate material on company servers.
- Use of any information obtained via this service is at Subscriber's own risk. The Company specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through our services.
- No more than one on-line session may be used by Subscriber at any time on any system account. If Subscriber has multiple accounts, subscriber is limited to one (1) login session per system account at any time. Subscriber assumes full responsibility for use of this account by others to whom Subscriber has granted access.
- Subscriber may not resell account access and privileges to others. Any account or service offered by The Company is billable when the account is set up, regardless of whether or when the account is actually used by the customer.
- All dial up accounts have a one-time, non-refundable setup fee equal to the monthly access fee.
- Subscriber agrees to pay for this account on or before the billing due date. If payment is not received by the due date, the account may be suspended. There is a $10 fee for re-activation. Termination of an account due to lack of payment does not remove Subscriber's responsibility under this agreement to pay all fees incurred up to the date canceled including any collection fees incurred by The Company. There is a $35.00 charge for returned checks.
- Subscriber may cancel this account at any time by providing a written notice to The Company. Subscriber is still responsible for any fees incurred up to the date of termination. Subscriber will be reimbursed for any unused fees where appropriate on a pro-rata basis. Partial months will not be refunded. Refunds will be made for reasons of, moving from our service area or death of the Subscriber. Other cancellations will retain a credit on account, which may be used at a later date by subscriber.
- The Company may cancel this account at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of any of the terms set forth herein. Subscriber will be reimbursed for any unused fees where appropriate on a pro-rata basis. Violation of agreement forfeits refunds.
- Subscriber invoicing and notifications will be by Subscriber's eohio.net e-mail account. Subscriber is considered having received Legal notification if sent to subscriber mail account. Other announcements may be posted to the web page http://www.eohio.net
- The Company will not be responsible for any phone charges incurred by Subscriber for local or long-distance phone charges.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements, and shall prevail not withstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. A current copy will always be available upon request and on The Company's web site at http://www.eohio.net/html/agree.html.
- Subscriber understands and accepts the terms of this agreement and agrees to pay for these services according to the Company's billing policies. Usage of the service implies acceptance of terms.